Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy

Default Gorilla glue

I have been able to extend the shelf life from it's stated 1 year to several years be sealing the entire bottle in a larger container after each use.

I like that idea. It may work even better if you put some dessicant
inside the larger container. (Lee Valley has some in bulk they call
"flower drying crystals" - or any kind of silica gel, Dri-Rite, etc.)
I might just have to try that.
The Gorilla Glue in general may last longer (i.e. react slower) if kept
cool, but if you kept it in the fridge, you'd want to watch out for
condensation when you take it out. I'm not sure whether very cold
temps/freezing would be harmful - I'm sure you could call them if it's
not on the bottle.
Andy