Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default FA: Dumore Tool Post Grinder Inserts, K.O. Lee Index Disc and other metalworking items on Ebay

According to :
I previously listed these Tool Post Grinder Spindle Inserts as a set on
Ebay and they did not sell although I had many watchers. I am
re-listing them individually. I am alerting this group because, as you
are probably aware, these inserts are very hard-to-find for sale
independent of the grinder.

If only they would fit the series 11 grinders, instead of the
series 57, I would be interested.

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564