Posted to rec.woodworking
Sailaway

Default What's up with price of solvents?

George Cawthon Wrote:
Snip
If Brazil can become independent of gasoline, we sure as hell can reduce
our oil consumption. Alcohol production may not be the solution in the
U.S. but standing around wringing your hands sure as hell isn't the
solution.

I agree. But until more people are aware that they *can* make a
difference, and are also willing to do so, then there will be no
difference. My self-appointed job in this life is to educate people that
they can make a dent.

FWIW, I'd switch to Alcohol or any other fuel if my diesel would run it.
And BTW, I do write my elected rep's frequently and am active in trying
to get others to stay active in making positive changes in our
governments. Hand wringing is just a sideline.