evbrown evbrown is offline
Junior Member

Smile Convergence problem on Sony KP43T75

I have a Sony KP43T75 that appears to have a convergence problem. On another forum I was told I need to replace the convergence STK's. I thought I knew which parts I needed, but now I am not so sure. I thought I needed: http://www.partstore.com/ProductDeta...uctType= PART

But in reading a thread here I may only need: http://www.electronix.com/catalog/ad... 2-150&x=0&y=0

Is the first one for $75 the whole circuit board, and the second one for $10 just the single IC I need? Recommendations on which way I should go?

BTW, I know there are two convergence STK's to deal with.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Ed