Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JANA

Default Good Focus but Missing some colors:GDM 5010PT 21" Monitor

Common problems are failures of the CRT, or some of the components on the
video drive board. Proper troubleshooting would be required to determine the
fault. Guessing will not solve the problem.

--

JANA
_____

wrote in message
ups.com...
GDM 5010PT 21" Monitor(Sun microsystems) I have tried all color
settings for RBG (BIAS,GAIN) on OSD,but I feel this monitor was
built-in as green or black & white color as pre-dominant.I will open
it's body after getting some knowledgeable replies. Thanks