Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Nick Hull

Default Spray nozzle tube heaven

In article ,
Ken Grunke wrote:

Not trying to be cute here, this is a real dilemma for me.
When ever I drop a can of WD-40 or whatever, the red tube pops off and
disappears into another dimension, never to be seen again.
I must have lost a couple dozen in the cluttered little space I call my
machine shop.
Does someone sell these in bulk?
Does anyone here have them suddenly and mysteriously appear out of nowhere?
If so, they're MINE.

I USED to have that problem, it's solved now. I wrote to WD-40
complaining that the tubes get lost too easy and suggested they tape 2
tubes to each can. Then I asked to buy a gross from them. They sent me
a gross FREE! Problem solved. You even lose fewer of them with an
infinite backup supply.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/