Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

Default Name of this bathroom item and where from?

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:06:26 GMT, Malcolm Race
wrote:

Mike Halmarack wrote:
Can anyone tell me what those composite units are called which go in
place of a simple splash-back, behind a wash hand basin? I'm thinking
of the ones that include a mirror, a light and small shelves or
compartments for tooth brushes, and shaving kit. I remember some old
style ones, maybe made from white glass, with chrome fittings and
rails but I haven't seen anything similar for a long time.
Where if at all, are these available?

Try Screwfix items 10062, 89835, 42766

If you have the paper catalogue, look in the Bathrooms section

Malcolm

Thanks Malcolm, that was a big help.
--
Regards,