Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grov

Default electricity meter tails - length and routing

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 08:50:05 +0100, chris French
wrote:

You need to talk to someone at the company that maintains your local
network (the company that was your old local elec.board), which of
course may not be your supplier - though I think you need to go via
them. when I enquired about this a few years back, trying to get to talk
to someone who knew what I was on about took a little while.

Yes, I've tried that route. They have sent me their information pack
and i have to supply drawings. Problem is I cannot do that until I
know where I can mount the meter. They only response I get is to fill
in the form and when the provision team contact me to arrange the work
they will be able to answer any questions. Trouble is it will be a
little too late then as it is my responsibilty to provide the trench,
ducting and meter box.... Catch22 me thinks.

Thanks for your advice.

Regards,
Paul