Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Name of this bathroom item and where from?

Mike Halmarack wrote:
On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:31:31 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

Mike Halmarack wrote:
Can anyone tell me what those composite units are called which go in
place of a simple splash-back, behind a wash hand basin? I'm thinking
of the ones that include a mirror, a light and small shelves or
compartments for tooth brushes, and shaving kit. I remember some old
style ones, maybe made from white glass, with chrome fittings and
rails but I haven't seen anything similar for a long time.
Where if at all, are these available?

The 1970s? :-)

What's the delivery?

They must be back in fashion and ex-stock by now.

MBQ