Keith Marshall

Default Router Speed Control - How does this work?

Anyone have suggestions for either an economical off-the-shelf solution,
or
a schematic for a basic PWM circuit?

This kit might work:

http://electronickits.com/kit/complete/motor/ck1400.htm

I used one to power a 90VDC 1/2 HP motor for a potter's wheel for my wife.
I had to replace the MOSFET with one that could handle more current but
otherwise it worked as is.

It doesn't use any kind of feedback so the speed isn't held constant but it
provides a good amount of torque so it hasn't been a problem.

If you want something more stable watch eBay for a Minarik controller that
fits the bill. You can check specs on the different ones that are listed at
their site, http://www.minarik.com.

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"