Lane

Default Breaking import hand tools WAS: Ridgid

"m5bmw" wrote in message
news
I was a Auto Technician for 5 years and nothing beats a american made
tool. Snap-on, Mac, or Matco all have there ups and downs but you
far better than any china made hand tool. Also, I have seen so many
people go out and buy A huge impact wrench. The only one I will ever
buy is the I R 231. But for the shop I have to buy the cheap ones,
Because employees are always take them home. I rather spend 20
dollars and set of wrench and lose them all in a few months than
spending $150 dollars for the snap-ons and losing the all in a week.

Glenn
Houston, Tx

When I was wrenching for a living, I had to supply all my own tools,
including air impact wrenches.
Lane