insulator insulator is offline
Junior Member

True words...but don't you think the fuse has burnt....Well as u guys all said...its doesn't power up....i had the same problem too....but i went to the electronics store...You can't find the fuse anywhere....Sucks huh...need a new dvd sound system....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper
My surround system just started to have a problem. The standby/on
switch flickers between a green "on" light and a red
"standbylight" and won't power up. I downloaded the
service manual, but I can't even get into the diagnostics program.
I'm not sure what to do. I've searched the net quite a bit and found
that other people have had the same problem with this unit. I'm too
cheap to send it to a repair shop. Can anyone recommend a website or
resource to help diagnose the problem?

Thanks