Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn

Default re-upholster my sofa

adam young wrote:
I am in Northern California in the San Francisco bay area.

I wish to re-upholster my sofa. This sofa comes in 4 large removable
cushions (both seated and backs). Each Cushion size is around 2.5' x 2.5'. I
wish to make major re-furbish and replace inner springs too.

How much money am I into and where do I seek good work?

Upholstery shop. If you can sew, you can do it yourself. Common, plain
fabric like heavy cotton (not very soil resistant) or hurculon wear
well. "Designer" or large-pattern fabric cost more because of waste.
Usually not complicated, and supplies readily available. Get estimates.