Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
John Fields

Default is it possible? 1600W step-down transformer so tiny!

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 22:24:43 +0200, "frischmoutt"
wrote:

That's the normal way to post on most company e-mailers (id; Lotus Notes).
I keep this habit;

---
You should be _wearing_ a habit, you pretentious little ****.
---

Opinions are shared on the topic. I agree with myself.

---
You're a myopic ass who's living in a fantasy world.

Wanna play on USENET and not get your ears pinned back?

Learn the rules.

1. Don't top post.
2. Use context.

Even for you, how hard can that be to learn?
---

Thanks for the feedback and the politeness dear Sir.

---
Stuff the sarcasm.

I notice that you've conveniently left out any reference to the fact
that Fuchs nailed you because you were too ****ing stupid to realize
that the device was _not_ a transformer, and instead of
acknowledging your error have now decided to go the route of
defending your post based on email posting conventions in your
company.

This is not your company's email, you ****ing twit, this is USENET,
where we'll rip your heart out in an instant if you **** with us.

--