Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour

Default Drafting Table Parts

Neil Larson wrote:
Im looking for a source for drafting table parts, I want to make my onw and
I'm finding it very difficult to find a premade table top.

If you're looking for a solid wood top, it'd probably be just as cheap
to buy the complete table and keep the top and hardware. If you're
going to make your own table, making a top out of 3/4" plywood on a
frame is pretty straightforward. Many people use a hollow core door
cut to size. You could veneer the top and bottom and use solid wood on
the edges if you want to make it something more pretty.