Posted to rec.woodworking
Frank Boettcher

Default Laguna vs MiniMax, a persion observation.

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:51:05 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

"Frank Boettcher" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 01:00:21 GMT, "Leon"

But for the fickle finger of fate and and a northern Gulf that was a
couple of degrees too warm late last summer, I'd be living in Biloxi
right now. Some of my machines were already living there. Didn't
fair too well. Fortunately, the Laguna 16HD was on high ground.

Frank

Yeah, you don't want to be close and east of the storm. I have been through
4 major hurricanes, mostly in Corpus Christi, and for the first time ran
like a scardy cat when Rita cam on the heels of Katrina.

I expect most will run after last season. More good sense than fear.

Fortunately Rita
was a dud for us in Houston......

My Houston relatives (Richmond, Friendswood) were happy about that too

I was living in Gulfport for four, including Camille in '69. I
thought I had seen the worst I would ever see with that one. But
no.....

Frank