Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

Default How was the Houston WW show today??

"Darrell Dorsey" wrote in message

really enjoy him. I wished I had time to sit in on his other seminars.

The
did combine speakers with vendors. For example Kelly gave his talk under
the Delta tent using Delta tools.

Delta themselves did seem to have a bigger presence than in the past,
instead of relying on local folks like Circle Saw ... too bad their tools no
longer live up to expectations.

One of the local exhibitors I know, a franchisee of a national company,
specifically mentioned that the organizers gave them more room and spread
them out to make it look like the show was bigger.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05