Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Blanchard

Default OT - absolutely nothing to do with wood

Ba r r y wrote:

Wanna' buy an award winning, old and rare Norton?**He's*trying*to*sell
it to pay for the new bike, as he can't part with his Ducati.

You're talking to a senior on Social Security - all I can do is
drool :-). But I did get to ride a Norton once, a long time ago.
Along with a Triumph, a Vincent, an Ariel, a BSA, a Royal Enfield, and
even a Velocette. Oh yes, and a real Indian.

My bike now is a (modified) '78 Yamaha SR500, their copy of the BSA Gold
Star. I've had it for over 20 years and never had the head off. Great
bike.

--
It's turtles, all the way down