Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt

Default re-upholster my sofa

"adam young" wrote in message
. com...
I am in Northern California in the San Francisco bay area.

I wish to re-upholster my sofa. This sofa comes in 4 large removable
cushions (both seated and backs). Each Cushion size is around 2.5' x 2.5'.

wish to make major re-furbish and replace inner springs too.

How much money am I into and where do I seek good work?

Unless it is an excellent piece of furniture or you have your heart set on a
particular fabric, it would be cheaper to buy a new one.

Look in the yellow pages for an upholsterer. Ask at the store where you buy
the fabric.

Labor is very expensive and there is a good bit involved in this.

--
Colbyt
One picture can be worth a 1000 words.