Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Default Laguna vs MiniMax, a persion observation.

Leon wrote:
"Enoch Root" wrote in message
news:2Kqdnby4qOk6lbPZnZ2dnUVZ_sadnZ2d@forethought. net...

If I've never seen a Laguna, or a MiniMax, or a 0513x, are they *really*
better than what I've got?

I did not see the model that you have at the Grizzley site. Anyway I sure
hope the Laguna is better. :~)

Yeha, messed up on the model, it's a G0555. I'm having a problem though:
can't get the (appropriate) 105" bands around the wheels--I got the
riser block with it.

There's an adjustment to be made on the tension bar assembly for the
longer blades--just have to dig up the right allen wrench.
Unfortunately, I loaned my set out awhile back and forget to whom. I
actually did call this one in but the fix became obvious when he pointed
me to the tensioning device.

er
--
email not valid