Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Devonshire

Default Mouse Balls

On the day of Sat, 1 Apr 2006 14:04:25 -0600...
"RAM³"
typed these letters:

FAX has its advantages in that

1. There's a time/date/sender line printed on the document that's VERY handy
in litigation.
2. It's a lot harder to forge/modify a FAXed document than an e-mailed one.

Yes, I'm sure there are situations where a FAX can be better. In my
experiece with getting price quotes by FAX, I delt exclusively with
approved vendors. Out of all the things I did get Faxed there never
was a single question raised. The FAX machine we had was also
a copy machine so we got faxes on plain copy paper. With a little
effort the received faxes could have been intercepted, scanned,
modified, printed, then copied on that same copy machine to look
authentic. If the FAX machine we had used the thermal paper.. the
story would be different.

Devonshire