Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steven Raphael

Default tools for hollow forms?

You could look at Darrell Feltmates site. His site also has numerous other
tips on making your own tools. URL is as follows.

http://aroundthewoods.com/index.shtml

"Dave Edge" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have always wanted to try turning hollow forms, but as a student
there seems to be a bit of a shortage of "money". Apparently, it
doesn't grow on trees. I'm looking for a bit of direction, can I make
the tools I need to make hollow forms? How does one do it? I've been
looking, but I cant seem to find any information on the subject.

A kick in the right direction would be a great help.