DoN. Nichols

Default Fwd: Dangerous way of getting 220V from 110V outlets

In article ,
Bill wrote:

Bill,

A request please. Could you find another way of spam-proofing
your e-mail address in these? They cause my system to complain (and
fail) when trying to save your articles. The '(' and ')' in the address
are the ones causing the problems. If you could (as I have done in
your modified address above) use '-' instead of parens, it will not
cause problems to anyone (except maybe the spammers, I hope) -- because
the '-' is a legal character in an e-mail address, even if it is not
right for yours.

Thanks,
DoN.

P.S. I'm posting this, because you are not the first to do this,
and I figure the more people who know about it, the better for
everyone.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564