Gnube

Default am I back in here at last? PLEASE IGNORE - but had to find out for certain!

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 09:34:56 +0100, "Owain"
wrote:

"Gnube" wrote
| Take Care,
| Gnube
| {too thick for linux}

You're back, but I thought you'd mastered Linux after the sig changed.

No chance, but I did briefly get PAN working on windows under gtk+!
which is no mean feat given I can be a bit of a bungler really!

Oh well trying to sort out hamsterpg now too!

last of the summer wine mode /on

The more "connected" I get, the less time I seem to have to be
"connected"! In fact if thing keep going the way they have been
lately, I'll probably soon be so "connected", it'll be like I am not
"connected" at all! Ah, the sweet smell of freedom! ;O)

last of the summer wine mode /off

Take Care,
Gnube
{too thick for linux}