Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default Detachable Welder Leads

I have a Lincoln 225 AC/DC arc welder that I would like to make
detachable leads for. Currently the leads currently used are
permanently attached to the welder. Has anyone done this before and if
so, how did you do it? I would like to attach some type of socket
connector to the welder so one could plug/unplug the leads. I am also
looking at making some extention leads for the welder so I would want
similar in-line connectors used to be available to make the extenstion
set.

Any suggestions, leads or (hint, hint) links to pictures would be
great.

Thanks

TMT