Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default This groups will surely know

On 31 Mar 2006 17:30:06 -0800, CAMCOMPCO wrote:
As odd as this seems, I think it's my brother who hides my tools, thing
is, I don't know how he gets into my shop while I am in there but he
slips right past me and takes my tools.

Funny you should mention that. I was at my parents house helping with a
plumbing situation the other evening, went into my dad's toolbench, and
there in the drawer...let's just say it was just like looking at my
toolbox. Except of course that it was my tools, in the wrong place.
So, I've figured out where at least some of my handtools have been
going. Can't blame the kids yet, at least not the younger one, he's
under two and doesn't go in the shop alone. Turns out it was one
generation in the _other_ direction.

He doesn't have my depth mic though, because I checked. And I know it's
_RIGHT THERE_.