M.Joshi M.Joshi is offline
Senior Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence
A friend of mine has a Punch 200DSM car audio amp that is blown. He had
it mounted in his trunk and discovered his trunk had a leak when the amp
blew. I've found 5 of the transistors that were toast and replaced them.
I've also found a surface mount trasistor that is blown up but I can't
find the info as to what exactly it is. I have the schematic and this
shows the part is on a small "daughter board" labelled as HB4 WP-D039C.
The schematic doesn't show the breakdown of this little "daughter board"
though. The part itself is labelled 3BJ (the J is underlined). Anybody
out there have any info which may help me out? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Lawrence
Hi does the part look like this one?:

http://www.alldatasheet.com/datashee...M1100.3BJ.html