Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser

Default Spring!

mac davis wrote:

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:53:50 GMT, Lobby Dosser
wrote:

mac davis wrote:

On 29 Mar 2006 07:10:49 -0800, "robo hippy"
wrote:

Yea, the turkey vultures and swallows are back (supposed to mean
that the last hard frosts are gone), the green frogs are very loud,
and the pussy willows are past the fuzzy stage. Of course the
turners are all too busy with other things to do much posting. The
fresh cut wood has lots of water in it, and the air smells alive.
The hay fever is just starting to rise also. I do love the spring.
robo hippy

Don't forget the sure sign of spring in OR, Reed...
the migration of tourists from CA wondering why they can't pump
their own gas.. *g*

Which topic is usually good for a three month Flamorama on any of the
Oregon groups. If you ever get bored, ask on pdx.general why you can't
pump your own gas. )

They told me that it was a law from the state fire marshall, because
OR is the last state without the EPA gas pumps..

WOW, That's one I haven't heard yet!! You really need to take that one to
pdx.general. Mention New Jersey while you're at it.