Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

Default Screwfix Replacement Drawers & Doors

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 22:53:12 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Hi

Anyone had experience of the above?

Two points come to mind; do the doors have pre drilled holes for hinges -
and if so are they 'standard' across the trade? I don't have a problem
drilling said holes, I'd just like to know the spacing if any.

Second, how do the replacement drawer fronts fit existing drawers? I've
seen many different styles of drawer construction and wondered how a
universal drawer front would attach?

Really the question is - are they a universal replacement for 99% of
existing kitchen units?

No but what joy it is to see a modernised kitchen at so little cost.
--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the (EGG) to email me.