Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

Default Forrest Rules!

Good for you and Forrest Barry, however be aware that the fix may not last.

"Ba r r y" wrote in message
I recently sent a relatively new 80T Forrest Chopmaster back for
reflattening after it got stuck in some 8/4 maple on my SCMS. I
included my credit card number for payment and asked them to repair as
necessary.

Forrest called me and stated that the blade looked like it had been
kicked back or involved in a similar bind and had spun on the arbor.
This created heat in the center of the blade, which warped the blade
body. I stated that they were exactly right, and explained the
details.

Forrest's response was that "they were sending the blade back to me".
I took this as a statement that the blade was beyond repair.

It arrived today via UPS Blue, perfectly flat and sharp, with the
teeth coated.

_NO CHARGE_, including shipping back to me.

NICE!