Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
brassbend

Default What is your secret super power?

I am "SomeOneWantsAFrenchHornNow" guy. I can go for months without making
one and then I get the urge to start bending and right away someone contacts
me wanting one.

LLB

"James F. Newell" wrote in message
I used to think that I was "Rain Man" in that I could control the

likelyhood
of rain by virtue of wether there was a project I needed to get done. At
other times, I began to believe that I was "Requires Stiches Man", a

persona
which usually manisifeted near the end of a project.

I have come, in time, to discover that I am in fact "Garbage Pickup Man",
because I can control when the guys show up to retrieve my garbage. If I
wait until morning to put my garbage out then they, by the force of my
superower, will show up one half hour before I wake. If I put out my
garbage the night before, then they do not show until mid -afternoon,
assuring that every dog in the neighbothood will have a shot at covering

my
lawn with my own refuse.

I had hoped for some cool power like invisibility, or the power of mind
control, but I guess I will live with "Garbage Pickup Man" for now. Does
anyone else have some sort of superpower? Maybe, "Broken Bandsaw Blade at
9:01 at Night Man", or "Air Gun Trigger Breaks One Nail Into Project Man".

Just wondering.