Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
CAMCOMPCO

Default This groups will surely know

As odd as this seems, I think it's my brother who hides my tools, thing
is, I don't know how he gets into my shop while I am in there but he
slips right past me and takes my tools. Don't get me wrong, he
wouldn't actually keep them, but, it never fails, I replace the one I
lost, come home from the store, use it just enough to make sure I can't
return it, and boom, my brother slides it right back to where I thought
I put it....now, what am I going to do with two do-hickeys, so, of
course, he gets the older one....

My wife just says I am an idiot male and is surprised I can find my own
tallywacker when going to the bathroom (no size jokes needed)

But, back to original topic, I seem to be caught up in the ol "I need
to make that tool so I can make that thingy, don't really plan on
making that thingy, but I'll be damn if, when I decide to, I won't be
able to....that's my monkey.

John