Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Stop Payment on Good Earnest Deposit

The copy of the contract clearly shows that I intended to go through
with a general contency but the realator admitted to me that he made
the mistake.

*Update*

I have since told my realtor that I want out of the contract because of
the invalid contract. I have also stopped payment on the check. The
realtor is not trying to let the seller know about his goof up because
he knows he's messed up. I'm not even sure what he is telling the
seller at this point. He did admit to me that he goofed up. Should I
sit and wait or I should speak to an attorney?