Posted to rec.woodworking
Jeff Heyen

Default Forrest Rules!

"David" wrote in message
. ..
brianlanning wrote:

I already have a woodworker 2 and have been debating getting a
chopmaster for my new PC 12" miter saw. Thanks for the info.

brian

I like my WWII on my TS, but I gotta mention that the stock blade that
came with my Makita slider is a keeper. I wouldn't replace it, even for a
Forrest. That blade leaves a glass smooth finish. I was pleasantly
suprised that a stock blade could be so good.

dave

Dave, not to crap on the thread, but I can echo your sentiments exactly, re
the Makita 70 tooth blade that comes w/ the SCMS. I bought a Freud 80 tooth
blade to act as my "good" blade, and erroneously decided to use the Makita
as my "hog" blade. In hindsight I should have done the opposite. FWIW I'm
going to the Makita service center and see how much a new 70 tooth blade is,
and make the Freud my "hog" blade.

Jeff