Posted to uk.d-i-y
Guy King

Default foundations - moving concrete etc

The message
from "Andrew Mawson" contains
these words:

Can you lend me your neighbour G

I'd actually arranged for two neighbours - but I rang one of them just
as the truck arrived and he said "I'm ten miles away - I'll be back in
an hour or so, will that do?"
The one who was there is a nice lad - unemployed 'cos no one will give
him a reference and...well, you can guess the rest. Shame is, anyone
taking him on will get a hard working bloke who picks up what he's
supposed to do very readily and keeps doing what he's told, with
sufficient initiative to keep him out of trouble.

--
Skipweasel