Posted to alt.home.repair
twfsa

Default How long does it take for the cold air to leave the refrigerator

Got alot of time on your hands don't you!

Tom

"mm" wrote in message
How long does it take for the cold air to leave the refrigerator?

We all hear that keeping the fridge door open a long time lets the
cold out, but how long does this really take?

If most of the cold air falls out in the first 10 seconds, and only 10
percent more in the next 10, and 3 percent more in the next 10, then
after the first 10 seconds, there's really no rush.

Except I made up those numbers. Does anyone know any real numbers
about this?