Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bob Parker

Default ESR meter.. Where to buy what to get.

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:00:17 GMT, (GregS) wrote:

Analog stuff does make a difference. One can always make a led
bargraph. Both direction a speed, an analog meter is
almost a necessity. I was just thinking, if we grew up with
only digital clocks, my thoughts about time would be different.
I think I always convert the digital to round analog in my head.
greg

I'm the same.
I should own up and admit that originally I did try to design an
ESR meter with a LED bargraph, but it was a miserable failure....

Bob