Posted to rec.woodworking
mac davis

Default Can I cross t-slot on saw table?

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:54:28 GMT, "Toller" wrote:

"mac davis" wrote in message
news
I'm thinking of rebuilding my shop built band saw table and like the newer
styles that have a 2nd miter slot running at a 90 degree angle from the
main/standard slot, sort of like this one:

Why would you want to do that?

Main reason would be ease of circle cutting..

I'm also using a shop made fence now with stops for pen blank widths and
lengths, and the measuring is getting a little old..

I use a lot of the accessories from the shopsmith and other tools in the t-slots
of the band saw now, and also would like to use the intersection idea on my next
router table..
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis