Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.electronics.design
Dave Hinz

Default Safely testing 22 kV capacitors

On 30 Mar 2006 19:01:34 -0800, Winfield Hill wrote:
Ignoramus, I strongly protest your post. Here is an interesting
conversation that you started, with 32 posts so far, according
to the Google usenet archive, of which you have made 14, or 44%
of the posts. Yet you marked all your posts "do not archive" -

News flash: the person doing the writing gets to decide how, or if, his
work is distributed and stored. Demanding that he do it differently is
no different than the people who ask a question and demand an email
response. (equally stupid and arrogant, is the point I'm making).