Posted to uk.d-i-y
tarquinlinbin

Default OT, electric & gas meters outside

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:02:21 +0100, Broadback
wrote:

Several years ago I had the gas and electric meters moved to outside the
house. The meter readers still come and call for access to the meters,
if not in they leave a note for me to send the reading. I seem unable
to correct this, I have even sent the postcard back with no reading and
a "come and read it yourself" note. the meter reader has a note on his
hand held terminal saying the meters are internal. How can I get them to
update their data base?

Why cant he see them then?