Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default OT, electric & gas meters outside

Broadback wrote:
Several years ago I had the gas and electric meters moved to outside
the house. The meter readers still come and call for access to the
meters, if not in they leave a note for me to send the reading. I
seem unable to correct this, I have even sent the postcard back with
no reading and a "come and read it yourself" note. the meter reader
has a note on his hand held terminal saying the meters are internal.
How can I get them to update their data base?

Fcuk them,just send a meter reading when its due, online thats what I do.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite