Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson

Default Long rubber runner needed - help to stop an accident

"Haymish" wrote in message
.uk...
Hi all

We have an area of decking in front of our lodgers entrance and when

it
rains it gets really, really slippery. We are a little concerned he

might
slip on it so I have been looking for a long rubber runner I could

nail onto
the decking but I can't find anything suitable. I was hoping someone

might
be able to suggest a stockist either by mail order or preferably

near
Telford, Shropshire. It would need to be the normal width of a door

mat and
about 2 metres long.

Any help greatly apreciated.

Pete

When dry, paint with a suitable outdoor varnish and dust with dry
silica sand while still tacky.

AWEM