Posted to uk.d-i-y
chris French

Default Long rubber runner needed - help to stop an accident

In message , Haymish
writes
Hi all

We have an area of decking in front of our lodgers entrance and when it
rains it gets really, really slippery. We are a little concerned he might
slip on it so I have been looking for a long rubber runner I could nail onto
the decking but I can't find anything suitable. I was hoping someone might
be able to suggest a stockist either by mail order or preferably near
Telford, Shropshire. It would need to be the normal width of a door mat and
about 2 metres long.

rubber can be pretty slippy in the wet as well.

how about somechicken wire fixed over it to give some grip?
--
Chris French