Posted to misc.consumers.house
John A. Weeks III

Default Stop Payment on Good Earnest Deposit

In article .com,
wrote:

I am wondering I have a agent that I have some concerns about and I
believe he may of made changes to a house contract with the seller
without my knowledge. He has not cashed my good earnest deposit. If
I stopped payment on the deposit, could the seller go after me?

That should be pretty easy to figure out...what does YOUR copy
of the purchase agreement say? If yours is one way, and his
is different, then something fishy is going on. And if you
didn't get a copy of the purchase agreement when you signed
it, then all we can ask is what were you thinking when you
did that?

-john-

John A. Weeks III 952-432-2708

Newave Communications