Posted to rec.woodworking
Brian Henderson

Default Can I cross t-slot on saw table?

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:03:34 -0800, mac davis
wrote:

I'm thinking of rebuilding my shop built band saw table and like the newer
styles that have a 2nd miter slot running at a 90 degree angle from the
main/standard slot, sort of like this one:

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=10164

I've used t-slot/t-track material a few times, but never had it "cross" or "T"
before...
Can this be done with purchased slot material??

Yes, you can buy t-track that crosses like that, I've seen it in
catalogs. In fact, I had a catalog here recently, that seems to have
wandered away, that had it offered. I'd say check out Rockler or
similar sites, it's probably pretty simple to find.