Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to Tell If a Replacement Door Will "Work"

Norminn wrote:

Do your cat, and the neighbors, a favor and keep it indoors. Simplest
solution ) That way, the neighbors won't have your cat's poop to
contend with nor the other strays that are attracted by it. Your cat
will be safer and possibly healthier, too.

Thanks for the advice. I live in the mountains; the cat is very old,
very spayed, and very innoculated. I'm sad as all get out, in fact,
that she's not as interested in her old haunting grounds as she used to
be.