Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default ot - ccw, scanning for threats.

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 23:40:18 +0800, Stealth Pilot wrote:

when I read the description of the scanning of threats that was in the
ccw post, damned if it doesnt seem like a moro reflex description.

News flash: there are bad people in the world. Being alert to that
fact is hardly a medical defect.

life must be hell for guys who have redeveloped this reflex. there can
be no peace for them. even in isolated idyllic surrounds where there
are no threats they will never be able to stop the constant scanning
or appreciate the peace and quiet. they have my sympathies.

My goodness, you're arrogant _and_ condescending, all at the same time.
What a combination.

(btw if you dont believe any of this you arent alone. I was failed off
a degree in nursing because the instructors thought it preposterous.

There could be other reasons you failed. I have a theory.