Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default OT- Kansas joins right to carry

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:30:27 +0800, Stealth Pilot wrote:

I beg to differ. you have obviously never experienced a peaceful
civilised society ....one where guns are not necessary and the women
beautiful.

Tell you what. Get our criminals to all dissapear, and _then_ talk to
me about my guns. Until then, your imaginary utopia is just that.
I'm not going to make myself defenseless so you can carry out your
little experiment.

you need to experience one. you'll be amazed at how paranoid your life
has become.

My life isn't paranoid at all. I've got the means to defend myself if
someone breaks into the house. Problem identified, risk mitigated. The
end. It's not stress-inducing, it's stress-eliminating.

the tragedy for americans is that as technologically gifted as you
have been no one looks up to your society any more.
the guns and the needless paranoia turns us off.

Great. Stay in .au than.

Stealth Pilot

Speaking of paranoia, why the pseudonym? Ashamed of your views, or are
you afraid of something?

Dave Hinz