Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Upward-flushing toilets?

46erjoe wrote:
My basement, which I plan to finish off into several rooms has no
sewer connect. The upstairs sewer line comes down into the basement,
runs along a side wall and then out to the street about half-way up
the basement wall. I'd like to put a toilet and vanity in the finished
basement. Is there such a thing as an upward-flushing toilet? I
suspect it would have to sit atop a raised area with some kind of pump
underneath. Never heard of one though. Thanks.

They come with a special pump and housing that not only pumps but slices
and dices.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit