Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Panasonic Microwave Problem

Robert11 wrote:
Hello:

Have a Panasonic Microwave purchased in '98.

Model is MMN-S768.

Lately, it won't heat anymore, usually, and what I guess is a
code appears on the display: "H98"

About 25 % of the time, though, it does work.

Any idea what this code signifies ?

What's a typical lifetime for something like this ?

Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

Tell you the honest truth, Microwave ovens are not worth repairing. The
newer ones are better, and both the new and the older ones are not really
designed to be repaired. Between the potential dangers of repairing,
finding parts if available and the fact that the new ones are really better
and cheaper, I would not consider repairing anything other than the most
simple of repairs and in a eight year old one, I would not even bother with
those.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit